Melbourne continues to claim the award of one of the 'World's most livable cities'. This article explains exactly why...
City 'Grid' Design & Efficient Tram Network
A City of Entertainment
- September - AFL Grand Final
- November - Melbourne Cup (horse racing)
- December - Month where a year of hard work is finished and when locals take their holiday!
- January - After returning from our holidays, Australian Open (famous tennis tournament) held from mid-end of the month. Many interstate visitors but a large amount from Overseas. You might be lucky enough to see a famous tennis player on our city streets
- February - We still haven't gotten over our busy few weeks and are already planning the Formula 1 Grand Prix which is currently held in Melbourne and will continue to be for the next few years. It's an exciting time when all the sports cars line up around Albert Park lake. Also International Food and Wine Festival.
- March - Melbourne holds the biggest aviation show in the Southern Hemisphere - Avalon International Airshow. Did I happen to mention March also hold the famous Garden show. And then when you think you haven't experienced enough, you can watch beautiful models on the Runway. Moomba then greets our streets.
- April - Is when our city experiences a good laugh. International comedians come and entertain us, relaxing us after a stressful few months of fabulous events!
Author: Jono Mac